Tuesday 25 October 2011

Silversense-Supplies for the Creative Soul

 Hello, just a short post to tell you about a fab new jewellery  components supplier a friend had suggested to me on Facebook.  Her shop on Etsy  is http://www.silversense.biz/ and it is full of gorgeous and unusual   things.

From left to right- chrysolite  celsian coated melons,topaz/emerald leaf shaped czech glass,
Green mix donut czech firepolished,  Copper hearts pressed czech glass, Picasso 3 petal flowers in turquoise , bronze lustre and peacock metallic.


 The shop owner , Rossi , is lovely and helpful and was kind enough to send me some samples for me  to look at. I can't wait to get on and use them , check back soon to see what I made! I have also ordered  and  delivery is very quick-great service.

Turtles!

Freshwater pearl nuggets brushed circle links in copper and silver , Picasso red 3 petal flowers,
czech glass coffee beans, czech glass turtles-these are fab!


Go and take a look- and if you find some goodies that take your fancy use this code LA10OFF for a 10% discount if used  within 2 weeks of this posting - as if you needed an excuse to go shopping !
 There are some  lovely semi precious stones at bargain 50% off prices, a great selection of Czech glass beads, Picasso beads and  also some cute fruit beads. Must also mention the Turtles!

Here is my order of semi precious stones- lovely labradorite :), moonstone and amethyst.


You can find Silversense facebook page at  www.facebook.com/silversenselondon  . Also if you haven't already visited- come see me at  my facebook jewellery page www.facebook.com/magpieinthesky

1 comment: