Monday 9 April 2012

Spring

Spring in the woods

Forsythia


So Spring has finally sprung here  . With a whole week of "faux summer" too -with temps way up above what we usually get. Shame that was last week though and now we are back to standard Bank Holiday weather. That's cold and rainy to anyone outside the UK !
 Thought I would post some lovely spring photos as an excuse to write a blog post -as  anyone who follows will know-I am not the most regular of  bloggers.  Slight understatement there. But this is about to change as it is my intention to write  bore you all  MUCH more often. I will blog about  my jewellery , the weather ( I AM British after all!) and anything else that takes my fancy . I did think I may chart the flora and fauna throughout the year too - I hope you will  join me on the journey? 
Willow catkin




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your workspace and blog with us. Your jewelry is beautiful. Oh and by the way the cookies look yummy...lol

    ReplyDelete