Friday 9 May 2014

It's been a while...........

Well, my resolutions to write more often  kind of went by the wayside..... but I am back now, and I really REALLY will write more often.
There has been a LOT of water under the bridge, it has been TWO years since I last wrote.
In that time I have written many magazine projects for UK magazine Making Jewellery, and written some tutorials for B'sue Boutiques  -you can see those here.

  Also I have written my first ever book! It was published on 24th February 2014.  Title is "Jewelry for all Seasons" published by GMC Publications, and it is available from Amazon and many other online sellers and bookshops.
Please do have a look at my website  www.magpieinthesky.co.uk and also come and find me on Facebook or on Twitter
Other exciting news- I have my own studio/workshop space- now this IS a recent event - I moved in the week before Easter this year so am still settling in and getting everything "just and so".
My next post will be all about my studio space , I can share the fantastic place it is within. it is all really rather exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment